Patch Notes for Jan 7, 2022
- New quests and other content. (No spoilers)
- Storeroom Available and Reserved Quantities have been merged into a single Quantity. Having separate quantities just didn't add anything and it was confusing.
- Reduced the cost to build Guided Missiles and Tractor Beams.
- Increased Guided Missile speed, and a bunch of other Guided Missile Suprises
- Added UI and button sounds.
Patch Notes for Dec 17, 2021
- If you have not already learned your first blueprint for an item, recycling that item can no longer drop blueprints.
Patch Notes for Dec 12, 2021
- Fixed a bug where loot would stop being added to inventory (I think anyway).
Patch Notes for Nov 25, 2021
- Edward Manning opened his resource trading post on Bentley Station.
- Added Molybdenum Steel Plating.
- Fixed a bug where motherships run away and never come back.
Patch Notes for Nov 20, 2021
- Reduced the amount of steel needed in daily steel swap quests and reduced the level requirement for Edward Mannings daily items quests (it now goes up a level every 5 times turned in instead of every turn in and maxes out at level 10 instead of level 20).
- Fixed animation issues with the Bentley Shipyard quest.
Patch Notes for Nov 19, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the Power Regeneration Research was only giving 1% instead of 2%.
Patch Notes for Nov 16, 2021
- New quests, achievements and equipment added.
- Added level indicators to items in the storeroom.
- Fixed a bug where manufacturing multiple items at the same time would only apply the circuit board / super conductor bonuses to the first item.
- Fixed a bug where manufacturing while having different level circuit boards / super conductors in the the storeroom would use up items from both stacks.
- Fixed some stability issues while populating areas with Befarian.
Patch Notes for Nov 5, 2021
- Fixed a bug where it was not showing the correct amount of blueprints to level.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the game from loading in Firefox.
- Added some items to FAQ.
Patch Notes for Nov 1, 2021
- Added new Research options in two new tabs.
- Changed Circuit Boards and Super Conductors so they don't get as expensive when they level. Because of the number of these that can be involved in higher level items, the cost was excessive.'.
- Updated the FAQ to give a better explanation of the "Level Up Chance" on Circuit Boards and Super Conductors.
Patch Notes for Oct 29, 2021
- Planets and Asteroids added.
- New Quests for unlocking the added features and items.
- Storerooms added.
- Achievements added.
- Research system added for improving ship abilities.
- The level of Befarians now increases the closer you are to a Befarian Outpost with higher level outposts the furthest from Celia.
- Added Player levels that are required for equip higher level equipment. For existing accounts, your current level will be set as a function of the equipment on your ship.
- Added asteroid mining and the ability to command a fleet of ships.
- Added the ability to warp to more places than just Celia after finishing a quest.
- Fixed a bug where opening mail with over 1000 items would all fit in one inventory slot.
- Fixed a bug where sellers wouldn't get paid when selling things on the market.
- Motherships now have more health and shields at higher levels.
- Bentley Station's Shipyard now allows you to swap out equipment. (It was broken)
- Performance Improvements to do with collision and proximity detection.
- Added ability to pilot ships other than the starting ship.
- Item popup stats boxes now will always be on top of other windows.
- If you have the recycle tab open and double click and item in the inventory, it will now move that item to the recycle slot without having to drag/drop it.
- The recycle tab now has multiple slots. Shift double clicking on an item will move all items of that type to the recycle tab.
- Circuit Boards and Super Conductors now give appropriate bonuses to improve items that use them as components.
- Rewards for repeatable quests have been increased with level difficulty.
- Items now show their level in the top left corner of the icon.
- Universe map window now auto adjusts it's opacity when under attack to see enemies better in map mode.
- Item popups now have a lot more information.
- Performance optimizations.
- Numerous bug fixes and refinements.
Patch Notes for March 29, 2021
The Befarian have been working on some new ships and strategies.
- Added Game Controller Support
- A settings menu was added with the ability to adjust sound effects and music volume.
- You can now customize hotkeys from the settings window (bottom right hand corner).
- Added the ability to fire two weapons with one key by binding to the same key. The firing will be staggered with each shot evenly spaced through the cooldown timer if holding the key for auto-fire.
- Zoomed out 10% to see a little better.
- Reworked the rate that all equipment scales with level and adjusted how enemy stats increase with level.
- Strafing now works while at full speed using turbo.
- Added cast indicators at bottom center.
- Added Rewards at the end of arcade runs to make up for no loot during the run.
Patch Notes for February 20, 2021
- Richard Checker has noticed that the mechanism for firing two lasers is not well explained and has decided to clarify it.
- Changed shooting graphics to see bullets separately when 2 weapons are fired.
- Higher level players have been picking on low level Bafarians and getting credit for it in repeatable quests. The quest now adjusts to your skill levels.
- Fixed a bug where recycling objects would only return 1 of an item. This should be much more rare now. Also the high end for what is returned has been reduced. The changes should more or less balance each other out but result in more consistent results.
- Fixed a bug where hotkeys weren't being updated until the browser was refreshed. This was forcing a browser refresh to use the tractor beam after equipped.
Patch Notes for February 15, 2021
- Circuit Boards and Super Conductors that are level 2 or higher now have a chance to increase the item level of the final product. Before this change there wasn't really any reason to learn or use higher levels of Circuit Boards or Super Conductors.
- Added a frequently asked questions page. If you have a question you want added let us know at [email protected] or on our Facebook page
- Inventory position and Map zoom level will no longer be reset when you close those windows.
- Circuit Boards and Super Conductors are now recyclable.
- Recycling Scrap Metal will now result in Steel less often and yield Aluminum and Titanium more often.
- Recycling now gives you details on what was received.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash while warping.